module not opening from clientarea

SoluteDNS for WHMCS v2.xx.xxx and lower
pruonckk
Registered

Hello Guys,

I just install the module on my server, configure everything, on admin panel everything seems to be working well, on client area i already add the m=solutedns option to the menu, and when i execute that i dont have any action executed or any error log generated i just comeback to the main page on client area.

I didnt open a bug because im pretty sure that this is some mistake on my site, but as i dont have access to the source code and i dont have any error message being generated i need your help.

Do you guys have any idea about how to solve this ?

The module is registered (activated)
The user have dns management options activated
i can see the zone and records on admin area

For me is like if the m=solutedns is doing nothing

I try to find on track.solutedns something about this but im no lucky , so please, give an idea about how to solve this.

Thank you
Daniel
Support

Thank you for your interest in SoluteDNS!

Your problem is probably caused by not redirecting correctly to the SoluteDNS module from the client area.

Please make sure you are opening SoluteDNS from the index.php file. For some server configurations the shortcut '/?m=solutedns' will not work. In this case you are required to use '/index.php?m=solutedns'.

For example: 'http://www.example.com/index.php?m=solutedns&domainid=1'
pruonckk
Registered

Yeah, you was right, according with the documentation my understood was to add ?m=solutedns to the clientearea.php not to the index, but was my mistake, thank you for you help.