cant see the zone on clientarea

SoluteDNS for WHMCS v2.xx.xxx and lower
pruonckk
Registered

Hello ,

As this is something to support and not to a bug i will try the forum again.

Im trying to use the solutedns solutions on a pre-existing server, we are migrating to WHMCS , i have my domains (more than 50 thousand) on powerdns database, on admin interface i can manage those domains, but when i go to the clientarea and open the dns manage i cant see my records, if i leave the wizzard enabled the system want me to create the zone again, how show i proceed to this ? may i should add to the database each domain ?

Thank you
Daniel
Support

Are the domains from your PowerDNS database also registered within WHMCS? From the client area DNS Management will only be available when the domain is assigned to the client in WHMCS.
pruonckk
Registered

When i login i have the domain on the client area, so i go the details, manage dns , and there i dont have the zone, just the message "Manage the DNS zone of your domain name or use the DNS Wizard to create new records"

On the database, on table mod_solutedns_zones i this

id = 2 , local_id = 1947 , remote_id = 138380, type = d

on powerdns database this is fine, the remote_id is the right id on domains table and all record are over this domain_id

on admin area i can see the records and manage them.
Daniel
Support

I see, could you please contact beta@ e-mail for a system review. So we are able to check what is going wrong here.

For checking;
What records are in this zone?
Are those records hidden from the client area?
pruonckk
Registered

On the zone i have

SOA, NS , A , CNAME, MX

on the clientarea i dont have anything, just the message about manage the zone and the wizard as i told before.

on the admin area i can access everything
Daniel
Support

Could you please contact us by mail in order to take a closer look into this?

Thank you!
pruonckk
Registered

Just to give the right feedback on the forum....

The problem on my case is the MySQL version, i didnt pay attention to the minimum requirements (mysql 4.5), im using to PDNS with mysql 4.4, with this option the query executed on clientarea does not have any result ( the query try to not load de SOA information ), so on my case if i uncheck the Hide SOA option i can have everything working, i dont have yet any other problem now, the add records, edit records and delete records are working very well.

But as i was advertised by Daniel (Solutedns developer) that i probably can have some problem because this.