Credits / Copyright in Client Area

SoluteDNS for WHMCS v2.xx.xxx and lower
nessys
Registered

Hi,

We're wondering how to remove "Powered by" from Cliente Area; we don't mind in the backend but we're not willing to display -as general rule- copyrighted links for any of paid modules loaded from the client area.

I've checked the clientareadnsmanager.tpl but seems to be appended once loaded by an encoded function or hook.

Kind regards
Daniel
Support

It is not possible to remove this yourself. When we start selling licenses you will have the option for an unbranded license during order, which will remove the powered by line in the client area.
nessys
Registered

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your response, that's a good one!

Do you already know which would be the pricing model? One-time, recurring or both? and which will be the price approximately? Could you give us some clues ;)

We've already the Modulesgarden 'DNS Manager' but after trying your addon (beta) we feel more confortable the backend UI, and also we like that is only focused with PowerDNS which is the system that we have in place for DNS service.

Kind regards
Daniel
Support

Thank you for your interest in our module!

Unfortunately I cannot provide you with any information about pricing yet. I can tell, there will be an one-time fee plan but with a yearly recurring updates and (basic) support package for the base software. We are also looking into the possibility to offer a leased version as well.

We intend to release all pricing information including planned add-ons at the time of the release of the first release candidate.
nessys
Registered

Ok, that's comprehensible, now the question is:
when the first public release is expected to go live?

Regards
Daniel
Support

Current goal for a release candidate is August. We want to switch the full project including business processes to production state in order to prepare for a final release.
nessys
Registered

Thanks for the response :)

Regards