reissue license

SoluteDNS for WHMCS v2.xx.xxx and lower
carlosx2
Registered

Hello,

How can i reissue my license so it works again under another ip. the license is BETA_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have no idea where to client area is as it says in your module.

Thanks.
Daniel
Support

Well if you have a license key in name you can reissue it from our client area. I see your license is already reissued. You can request to reissue your license by contacting support.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to reply to this topic!
carlosx2
Registered

please reissue it one more time, we have had so many server problems that we need to do a fresh install and now it is locked again.

it would be great if you had a button to reissue it.

thanks.
Daniel
Support

Your license is reissued. Please note you might need to resave your license key in order to take changes into effect.

Production licenses can be reissued from the client area. This will however not be implemented for development and beta licenses.
carlosx2
Registered

everything worked out ok.

i just have one more problem it seems i can´t connect ith my ip, does solutdns need to be white listed some how to connect to powerdsn? and how?
Daniel
Support

If your PowerDNS database is on a remote server please make sure the database user you are using for SoluteDNS is allowed to accept remote connections. Also make sure both the firewall of your WHMCS server and PowerDNS server are not blocking the connection.

SoluteDNS logs the MySQL error to the WHMCS Activity log. If it says it's unable to connect it's probably a firewall issue. Else it will give you an error code of MySQL which can be used for troubleshooting.